
This tip is from my brother, Tony, or Ray if you know him from outside the family . . . *Ü*. . . who shared with us at brunch on Easter Sunday that adding italian dressing to scrambled eggs is DEEEE-lish. He said that he heard it on a TV show and tried it.
When you are scrambling your eggs, just add about a teaspoon of italian dressing per egg, scramble the mixture up, and cook as usual. I think this would be especially yummy if you use egg beaters or prefer "whites only" scrambled eggs, since it adds so much flavor.
Try it next time -- it's soooooooooooo good!! *Ü*
4 comments:
That sounds fantastic. I use Italian dressing as a marinade a lot, but this thought never would have occurred to me. I'm going to give it a try. Thanks!
I will give it a go....It really does sound good!
Thanks for sharing.
robin@heartofwisdom.com
http://www.heartofwisdom.com/heartathome/
I've never heard of this. I will try it.
I'm not a huge fan of eggs, but this morning with not much sounding appealing I tried this. It definitely made them tasty and this will be my new scrambled egg secret ingredient. Thanks :)
Post a Comment