It is an absolutely gorgeous day in NW Indiana -- our second almost-60 degree day in a row, with sunshine and birds singing -- MUST BE SPRING!! It won't be quite so warm over the weekend, but I'm still looking forward to trying to take Miss M and Mr J for a walk while DH is working at the home show. And we'll have to get our Easter baskets out!
I just love the new Feedjit graphic that I added to the blog, so that we can see who's been looking! Hmmmmmmmm . . . Orlando, FL; Columbus, OH; Helena, MT . . . I'm anxious to see a red blip in Iraq!! I'm hoping to make some cookies this weekend to send as an early birthday gift to Don, so I'll be sure to include a note to him to check in!! *Ü* Hugs!!
P.S. At today's dr appt, Mr J is 16 lbs 2 oz, 26 inches long (at the 95th percentile in both weight and height for his age) and doing very, very well -- we have the green light to slowly start foods (cereal, fruits and vegetables soon to be followed by the always-fun graham crackers) which, I am hoping, might help with his insatiable appetite!
Friday, March 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment