THE LITTLE ONES

Thursday, January 03, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Many, many, many, many months ago, I set up this blog for . . . well, you can read the purpose. Since that time, life has gone by and children have been born (yes . . . plural), but I'm back again with a new resolution to keep in touch with those we love. So, this blog is here for those who choose to take the time to read a little blurb about our lives and will be here later for those who do not have that time to share today. Maybe someday I'll print the posts for our scrapbooks? And even learn how to post photos?!? *Ü*

Today is also another milestone in our lives -- today is Mr J's first full day at his new sitter's as I return to work. When we dropped him off this morning, Miss M was very shy at first but, as usual, said "G-bye Miss Jennifer! Have a good day!" (Mr J's sitter) as we were backing out of her driveway and then wanted to listen "again" to "moo-zik" (I'll do my best to try to duplicate her phonetics, because that's the cute part), specifically wanting to hear, over and over, Clarice's song 'There's Always Tomorrow' from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (which I can't get out of my head because we have watched the show four times over the past five days). For a kid who could take or leave the TV, she's really become attached to her holiday friends (in no particular order, because the favorite can change hourly): Rudolph, Clarice, Sam, Hermey, Sant-y Claus, Bumble, and the Grinch!! Thank goodness for DVDs!!

Anyway, back to today as I'm sure that we'll all do well with the new situation, and I'm wishing Miss Jennifer the best with Mr J who is starting to show such a charming and smiley disposition. Wishing a very Happy and healthy New Year to all!! Hugs!!

No comments: