THE LITTLE ONES

Monday, March 16, 2009

BUSY DAYS




We had SUCH a busy weekend -- photos on Sat morning, an appointment with the Maytag repairman Sat afternoon, and plans to GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING because the temperature was tempting us at 60 degrees!!

The photos were a success (see our new blog headline and these headshots). DH stayed home for the kids' naps and the Maytag repairman while I returned to review the photos and make selections -- afterwards, as we were sitting down for dinner, I asked DH, "I suppose that 20 years from now, when we're looking through all of our fabulous photos, I won't remember how tiring those outings were?" He agreed.

On Sunday, we had a quiet and relaxing morning, followed by a marvelously successful outing to our favorite park-in-the-woods. When everyone was tired from the climbing, sliding and swinging (and I do mean EVERYone, parental units included), we enjoyed animal crackers by the pond.
Life is so very, very good. *Ü*




No comments: