As we were getting home last night, a winter storm was just starting to hit. I looked out the blinds before going to bed (at that great big new house which we moved in to last Nov just 4 days before Mr J was born -- OH MY!) with a lot that is on a wooded preserve, and two deer were in our back yard eating from our feeders. The large snowflakes gently falling on the deer in our backyard made me feel SO peaceful.
Unfortunately, we needed to go out this morning to take Mr J to his sitter and Miss M to daycare so that I could get myself to work. I'm hoping to make some snow angels when we get home tonight!
Coming soon: photos from Mr J's baptism and Miss M's birthday party, which was all celebrated last Sunday, and another surprise . . . *Ü*
Hugs!!
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment