This morning, Miss M was visiting my office before going to school, doodling with a highlighter on a notepad (which she calls "doing my paperwork").
She didn't even look up from her doodling and very matter-of-factly stated, "Daddy has a tail."
"He does?" I asked.
She looked up at me from her work and said, "Yes! In the FRONT!"
Trying to restrain myself, I replied in the most matter-0f-fact voice that I could muster, "Well, yes, M..., he does -- that's why he's a boy. J... does, also."
She looked back down at her notepad, started doodling again, and said, "J... does, also."
Friday, August 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG that's too funny! And your kids are adorable!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. We've been working on it... often... no progress yet... but, your right, hubby has enjoyed it and it's been fun.
Speaking of worthy...
I just read your submission to the project in more depth. Thank you so much. It is great.
D
Post a Comment